Translate

UPDATE

UPDATE

Friday 29 June 2018

FridayFood [02]

#FridayFood
Condensed Milk Pound Cake



Obsessed ....I Wake and Bake !!!
In my dreams and on my mind as soon as I awake....
It calls my name, "Sam!!!"... for my own sanity's sake,
I had to share this recipe with You - Condensed Milk Pound Cake😍

Condensed Milk Pound Cake baked by Sam



Ingredients 🛒


  • 1 Cup of Butter (225 grams)
  • 1/2 Cup of Sugar 
  • 3 Eggs
  • 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Essene (Extract)
  • 3/4 Cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk 
  • 1 and 1/3 Cups of Flour
  • 3/4 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
  • 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt

Instructions 📝
  1. Cream the melted Butter and Sugar together until fluffy in a large mixing bowl.
  2. One at a time, add the Eggs to the mixture and the Vanilla.
  3. Add the Sweetened Condensed Milk to the bowl with the mixer on a low speed.
  4. Add the (sifted) dry ingredients to the mixture gradually.
  5. Mix until fully combined.
  6. Preheat oven at 325°. Grease and flour cake pan.
  7. Pour cake batter into prepared pan.
  8. Bake for 50 - 60 minutes. (Check by poking the cake with a toothpick. Once it come out clean, the cake is done baking.)
  9. Remove from oven and let the cake sit for 10 minutes before taking it out of the pan.
  10.  Cool....Slice....EAT😋
Prep Time: 15 minutes
⏲ Cooking Time: 50 - 60 minutes
🍽 Yields: 1 loaf of cake

No comments:

Post a Comment