Translate

UPDATE

UPDATE

Friday 19 October 2018

FridayFood[04]


#FridayFood
Asian Sticky (Garlic) Noodles


Chef Sam


Sometimes, I crave foods according to whatever mood I'm in.

This craving? ... I think it's because I've been practising Mandarin😅

Don't judge me, but I surrendered to my mind's persuasion

I quickly satisfied my appetite with a dish that was Asian😋




Asian Sticky (Garlic) Noodles




Ingredients

  • 8 oz of Noodles (approximately 200-225 grams)
  • 3 Tablespoons of Butter
  • 1/2 Cup of Chive (Green Onion)
  • 3 or 4 Cloves of Garlic (Finely chopped)
  • 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
  • 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce

Instructions

  1. Boil Noodles, drain and set aside in a bowl.
  2. In a sauce-pan melt Butter on a medium-high heat.
  3. Add Chive and Garlic. Stir.
  4. Add Brown Sugar to sauce-pan and stir until it completely dissolves.
  5. Add Soy Sauce and mix together.
  6. Add the finished sauce from pan to the drained Noodles in bowl. Toss.

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 - 4 persons


CLICK BELOW⤵

SamMeetsWorld© FridayFood[04] YOUTUBE VIDEO


No comments:

Post a Comment